2007年1月25日 星期四

表示地方的介系詞 - 番外篇上

< above - 在上(表示高)>
The sun is rising above the mountain.
-太陽正在山上升起。

< below - 在下(表示低)>
Shall I write mt name on, above, or below the line?
-我應該把名字寫在線上、線的上面、還是線的下面?

< Over - 越過、在上(表示在頭頂上)、遍於∼之上>
There is a bridge over the river.
-有一座橋橫過河上。
Come over here.
-過來這邊。
all over the world 遍及世界各地
run over 輾過 / take over 接替 / think over 仔細考慮

< under - 在下(直下的位置)>
We sat under the tree.
-我們坐在樹下。

< up - 向上 >
I ran up the hill.
-我跑上山。

< down - 向下 >
The ship sailed down the river.
-船向下游行駛。

< beside - 在∼旁邊 >
Come and sit beside me.
-來坐在我旁邊。

< by - 在∼旁邊 >
We had a day by the sea.
-我們在海邊過了一天。

< near - 附近 >
He lives near the park.
-他住在公園附近。

< before - 在∼前面 = in front of >
He was walking before me.
-他在我前面走著。

< behind - 在∼後面 = at the back of >
There are some trees behind the house.
-房子後面有幾棵樹。

< round - 繞∼而行 >
The earth goes round the sun.
-地球繞太陽而行。

< around - 在∼周圍 >
We sat around the fire.
-我們圍爐而坐。

沒有留言: